“Special Categories of Personal Data” is defined as data revealing health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, personal relationships or sexual orientation. We will never ask You for information that falls into “Special Categories of Personal Data” except in connection with allergies, but in the event You ask us to deliver items to a location such as a house of worship, a hospital, a campaign office or a picket line, You may be providing such information incidentally; You consent to our use of data included in these Special Categories of Personal Data in the same way that We use Your Personal Data.
We may also collect “Interactive Data”, meaning browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to identify Your browser, mobile device, or Your account (including, for example, a persistent device identifier or an Ad ID), and other similar information; You consent to such collection so that we can perform services to You in connection with an Order (which is a contract between You and Us) and/or so we can provide You with relevant and/or requested Provided Content, data, information and Services.
In order to use MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy Services, You may from time to time provide personally identifying and other forms of information, including, but not limited to, Your name, street address, email address, phone number, and other contact information. In addition, We and our third party service providers may collect Your billing, shipping, and other information, and We may collect other supplemental information from third parties. You can always choose not to provide any information, but then You might not be able to take advantage of many of MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy products and services. Like most standard website servers, We use log files to collect Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), referring/exit pages, platform type, and date/time stamp. We may use the information to analyze site usage, administer the site, understand usage and navigation trends in the aggregate, and determine the relevance of content. IP addresses are also linked to personally identifiable information, to better the user's experience when using the Website. Although, We have no obligation to do so, We may also retain any email, letter, or other correspondence between You and MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy and any representative or agent thereof, to ensure quality control.
Information supplied by You to MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy may be used to serve You and to operate and maintain Our services, and in performance of any contract You enter into with us including any order placed via the Sites. For example, We may use the information to respond to Your requests, to customize future use of the Website for You, to improve our Website, to make recommendations to You, to remind You of past orders, and to communicate with You. We may use Your email address or information without Your consent, for a range of purposes including managing, tracking, completing and confirming Your delivery, processing Your payment, marketing, quality of service and administrative purposes, and we reserve the right to share Your personally identifying information with any entity that You order products from via MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy, as well as our staff/employees/contractors/team and a currency/credit card processing company whose role is to bill users for purchases made via MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy. Those companies may or may not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for secondary purposes. We reserve the right to partner with any third party to provide specific services. When a User signs up for such third-party services, we may share names or other contact information that may be necessary for the third party to provide those services.
We may use Your Personal Data in connection with information from You that is not Personal Data which we have collected in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify You or any other user of the Service. We may make information that would otherwise be deemed Personal Data (e.g. the number of Users who have ordered from a particular restaurant, or who live in a particular zip code) non-personally identifiable by either combining it with information about other users (aggregating Your personal information with information about other users), or by removing characteristics (such as Your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. This process is known as de-personalizing or anonymizing Your information.
We do not knowingly solicit, collect or process information from children who (a) are residents or citizens of the European Union and under the age where consent of a parent or legal guardian is required for the processing of Personal Data of children including email addresses and IP addresses, as well as certain uses of cookies; or (b) users who are under the age of thirteen (13) and residents or citizens of any other country (an “Age-Barred Individual”).
In compliance with United States regulations regarding online privacy for children, MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13) or any other Age-Barred Individual. Age-Barred Individuals are not permitted to have an account, use any MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy website or app, or submit Content of any type to MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy. By using the Service and/or submitting an order, You thereby confirm that You are thirteen (13) years old or older, and not an Age-Barred Individual Asking a parent or legal guardian to place an order does not mean said child has placed said order. If You are an Age-Barred Individual, Your parent or legal guardian may place orders through their account or as a Guest User.
If You have any questions about MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy’s security You can send an email to email@example.com.
Although We intend to use reasonable security safeguards to protect the security of personal information, WE HAVE LIMITED CONTROL AND WE CANNOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE COMPLETE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION; THEREFORE, YOUR POSTING OR TRANSMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. If there is a breach in the security of MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy’s services that impacts or involves Your Personal Data, We will contact You at Your then-current email address; we are not responsible for contacting You in the event of a security breach by or at Your credit card company that does not involve Your MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy account.
• We collect personally identifying information such as Your IP address and e-mail address when You register for/create a user account with the Service, visit any of the sites and Services that are part of MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy family, or use any of MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy’s Services. We may use third-party services to store, process, or transmit data, or perform other technical functions related to operating the Service. These services may include spam detectors, backup services, icon hosting, and e-mail services. We cannot guarantee other services’ performance. We or the services we use store or process Your Personal Data in data centers located in the United States and may subcontract processing to, or share your information with, third parties located in countries other than your home country. Your personal information may therefore be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country of residence. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties identified above, located in a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland, where you may have fewer legal rights in relation to your information.
• Square - Web hosting & payment Processing
• OnFleet - MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy fleet management software
• Google - User data analytics
• Facebook - MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy Facebook account page and customer interactions
• Twitter - MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy Twitter account page and customer interactions
• Instagram - MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy Instagram account page and customer interactions
• We will use Your e-mail address internally for purposes of managing Your account and maintaining site integrity; in the event the Service allows Users to share photographs, videos and/or reviews of restaurants and other service providers, such Content will be connected to the User Name of the User submitting such content; if at that time You agree to allow Your e-mail address and/or User Name to be public, it will be public; if You opt to make it public, everyone has the ability to access it and use it for any purpose. We may occasionally send e-mails to You from MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy about Your account, Your orders, our recommendations to You, and news about MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy that we reasonably believe to be of use to our registered users. By creating and maintaining a User Account on and with MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy, You consent to receiving such emails. We reserve the right to reply to any e-mail message You send to MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy and/or its personnel.
We collect, process and retain the following data for the following reasons:
• E-mail Addresses: We collect e-mail addresses of and from those who communicate with us via e-mail and any Content or Personal Data included in e-mails to us, as well as whether You open emails or click the links contained in emails. We need this information so we can respond to You, and so we can handle questions about the Service, and for other legal and accounting/audit reasons including maintaining the integrity of the Service and the Provided Content that we host.
• User-Specific Information: We collect data and information about what pages users access or visit including Your interactions with integral Service features such Orders and Your choices there, location information so we can direct You to MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy, referral information (i.e. data about what site You are coming to the Service from and where You go to when You leave MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy) and whether there are errors in displaying Provided Content to You. We need this information to maintain the integrity of the site, the Service and the Content that we host; to process Your orders and provide You with the items You ordered from our partners and third parties; to provide You with Content; to minimize spam; and for other legal and accounting/audit reasons.
• You consent to our collection, processing and retention of Your Personal Data, Your Content, and personal information (the “User Information”) connected therewith, when You place an Order via MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy Services. You also acknowledge that we are collecting Your User Information pursuant to our performance of a contract between You and MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy for MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy to deliver to You what You Ordered. We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for entering into the contract was for items to be Delivered to You. In order for MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy to perform under the Contract, Your User Information also needs to be accessible to those on MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy’s team who have access to our servers, code and operations and to MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy management, Personnel, and legal and accounting support teams, to maintain the integrity of the Service, enforce these Terms of Service and maintain the integrity of the Service.
• In the event we allow Users to create public profile pages, You consent to our collection, processing, retention and display of Your user name to create said public profile page, and to our collection, processing, retention and display of any Personal Data and Content that You submit for inclusion on said Public Profile Page. We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for including information in Your Profile is for that Personal Data and Content to be visible to the general public.
• In the event we allow Users to write and share reviews of service providers, You consent to our collection, processing, retention and display of text that You submit as Reviews or Posts, as well as Your Personal Data associated therewith. We need such consent because Your purpose in and reason for submitting a Review is for that Content to be visible to the general public.
• By use of the Services, You consent to our collection, processing, retention and use of Your IP address for a limited time; we need this consent to provide You with information about MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy, and other location-based services. Temporarily collecting, processing, and retaining IP addresses also enables us to conduct internal management of the Services, maintain server and Service integrity, and reduce spam. Certain IP information may be collected by the server for log purposes and used for limited technical assessments of the Service.
• When You make a purchase via MM Sales Operator / Delivery Boy, You will be asked to freely give informed and unambiguous consent that the Personal Data that You submit in conjunction with Your Order (“Order Information”) can be collected, processed and retained for purposes of enabling You to use services and tools that are available only to account-holders, as well as for site/Service integrity, legal and accounting/auditing purposes. Order Information includes Your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing/payment account address which are shared with payment services providers to process payments; prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of payment methods including credit or debit cards.
• After You create an account with the Services, we may work with third parties on statistical modelling tools that enables us to recognize and contact You across multiple devices.
• Logs of server interactions, as well as event logs are collected and processed. Our servers automatically record information that Your browser sends whenever You visit the Service. This information includes Your Internet Protocol address, Your browser type and version, the search engine You used to find the Service, if any, referring and exit pages, date/time stamp and clickstream data, which Service You use and when and how long You use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use the Service, to provide customer service, to maintain and improve the Service, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We need this information for legal and accounting/audit reasons, including maintaining the integrity of the Service and the Content that we host, and may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.